Robocopy FX tries to convince us that if we don’t have enough time to trade, they are the best possible option. Their signals are great and must be followed by every trader. There’s nothing new or special. “We send a signal to your Metatrader 4 platform, our order is automatically executed in your account.”
Robocopy FX Review
The presentation looks like it was made for half an hour where twenty minutes of this time was spent on writing the website content:
- The signals are provided only for MetaTrader 4 users.
- Robocopy FX1 and Robocopy FX2 have both different strategies. One is a night scalper.
- The developer does their best to hide information about the strategy behind the system.
- One account has six pairs, another one has twelve to trade.
- The most traded currency pairs are GBP/USD, EUR/USD, and USD/JPY.
- The system works only with fixed Stop Loss and Take Profits.
- We couldn’t find another account to copy. They possibly mean the second account as another one.
- There’s a screenshot of settings from copy-trading software.
- We could find Money-Management Mode, Accept Trading Signals, Copy Exact Trade, Custom Symbol Mapping, and various risk settings.
- There’s past trading activity without links.
- IC Markets is a suggested broker.
- The ForexVPS service is another suggested company if we want to trade with low latency.
- The developers consistently design strategies for us.
- The support is horrible. We have to wait up to 48 hours to get our questions answered.
- We can earn some money, joining a referral program.
Trading Strategies and Currency Pairs
- They are not disclosed. One of the strategies we suppose the EA uses is night scalping.
- The robot works with twelve currency pairs.
- The presentation doesn’t include backtests and this is weird. Most likely, the developers aren’t owners of these robots. They can set several advisors on the account and sell signals from it.
Robocopy FX Trading Statistics
There’s a Robocopy-FX-2 set on a real USD account. The broker is IC Markets. It trades automatically with 1:500 leverage. It uses technical indicator data from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 10, 2020. We don’t know anything about the balance. Since then, the absolute gain has become +8.5%. An average monthly gain is +1.55%. The maximum drawdown is 12.80%.
The advisor has traded 355 deals. There were 298.7 pips traded. An average win is 4.81 pips when an average loss is -4.77 pips. The win rate is 62% for Longs (108/174) and 55% for Shorts (100/181). An average trade length is one hour and almost a half. The Profit Factor is 0.79. Everything that’s less than 1 is a scam.
EUR/USD is still the most actively traded symbol – 204 deals. The most profits in pips were gained on USD/JPY – 181 pips.
The advisor focuses on trading during the London session.
Wednesday and Thursday are the most traded days.
The system works with maximum risk to the balance.
The robot works weirdly, closing some deals with 1-3 pips of profits when others with 32-35 pips.
The advisor has been trading unpredictably from the beginning to the present days.
Pricing and Refund
The only offer is $127 for a monthly subscription. We have no details of what the package includes.
We can rely only on a seven-day refund policy.
If we use the service and we’re going to cancel it, we have to write in advance before the invoice is formed.
Payment requires us sharing personal as well as card details.
What Else You Should Know about Robocopy FX
Robocopy FX is hosted on Forex Store. The publisher consistently decreased the rate of these signals. Now, they are scams.
Robocopy FX Conclusion
Robocopy FX is a weird company that has two robots that execute two or more strategies. The developers covered all information about strategies, settings, backtest reports, risks, and so on. It’s hard to make a wise decision. At the same time, the trading results are horrible. The pricing is high compared with signals on MQL5.
Price – 3/10
Strategy – 3/10
Trading Results – 2/10
Vendor Transparency – 2/10
Customer Reviews – 2/10
Support – 2/10