XFXea is a trading solution that works on a real account and was designed to help us with getting those profits automatically. The presentation looks ridiculously simple. The owners claim that “XFXea has regular profits on your account.”
We have some details, settings, and other information explained. If we didn’t have anything, we investigated it.
- The system works fully automatically.
- Clients don’t know from the devs what strategies they attached to the robot.
- There were Grid and Martingale strategies found.
- They can work based on Price Action and Trend.
- “Thanks to special calculations and transaction algorithms, the developers were able to ensure that the system practically doesn’t have loss periods.”
- There’s a recovery system that helps us with making profits after losses.
- “The Entry Point calculates based on the range indicator data received from the terminal.”
- It’s a highly frequently traded advisor.
- We should use it on the H1 time frame only.
- Our account has to be higher than $1000.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The robot works with a Grid with Martingale strategy.
- We are allowed to work with AUDUSD and EURUSD.
- The time frame should be H1.
This is an AUDUSD backtest report. The system worked on H1 based on five years of data from EGlobal. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 3 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $5000 that has become $86,748,970 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.06. The maximum drawdown was 59.89%. It’s a huge risk for an account.
XFXea trading statistics
The presentation includes a Myfxbook widget. The advisor has been running a real USDC RoboForex account with no leverage on the MT4. The account has a verified track record. We hope that the data is relevant. It was created on September 18, 2018, and deposited at $500.79. Since then, the absolute gain has become 2635.43%. An average monthly gain is 8.97%. The maximum drawdown is dangerously high – 53.37%. It’s an absolutely insane number.
The advisor has executed 584 orders with 3941 pips. An average win is 34.22 pips when an average loss is -45.21 pips. An expected win rate is 63% for longs and 67% for shorts. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.69. It’s not a big score.
AUDUSD is overtraded (165 orders) compared with EURUSD (112 orders).
The advisor prefers trading the European session and just a bit during the Asian session.
It traded during a week almost equally.
It runs the account with medium risks to the balance.
XFXea uses not only a Grid of orders but Martingale too.
The robot couldn’t provide us with stable profits in 2021.
Pricing and refund
The robot is available as low as $260. A pack includes: one lifetime and two demo account licenses, MT4 and MT5 versions, user manual, free updates, customer support, and a 30-day refund policy.
What else you should know about XFXea
The robot has no name developers. They hid under a powered-by-Forex-Store label. We have no idea who they are and if they have the proper experience to design a stable trading advisor.
We have no testimonials written about this system and how good it is. It’s suspicious.