Matalino Forex EA is a robot that executes risky strategies on a real account. The developers insisted that the system is the best we have ever found, but the results don’t match this statement.
Matalino Forex EA Review
There are not so many details about the robot performance are explained:
- The first, the developers mentioned, is how risky the real market is and that we need a good advisor or mentor to be profitable.
- We can rely on the robot to make us financially free.
- The system is a fully automatic trading solution.
- It executes orders on the M15 time frame.
- We may start trading without previous trading experience.
- The robot can be used on a standard PC.
- The advisor fits any broker. So, we may not change our broker to another one.
- The system knows how to decrease drawdowns.
- The expected ROI is 3:1.
- We can rely on email support.
Trading Strategies and Currency Pairs
- We can use the advisor only on the MT4 terminal.
- There are some indicators: Bollinger Bands, CCI mentioned.
- The system trades only two pairs from twenty-eight: EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- The strategies aren’t explained in the presentation.
- Trading results have revealed that the robot works based on a Martingale strategy.
- It works on the M15 time frame.
Matalino Forex EA Trading Statistics
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest. It’s a strong disadvantage because we don’t know how the system worked on the past data and if it was tested at all.
The account before it was burnt looked like this:
Now, everything is gone. The system worked on a real USD account automatically. It was created on May 19, 2021, and deposited at $5000. The closed profit is -$5662. The free margin is -$1.50.
The total return was -111.1%. An average monthly return was -111.1%. The win rate was 49.2%. The profit factor was 0.49. An average trade frequency was 26.6 deals daily. There were -2,362 pips gained. The robot has been working for 37 days.
The Risk to Reward Ratio was -15.77. An average trade length was 2.5 hours. An average result was -$5.74. An average win was $11.59 when an average loss was -$122.86.
There were EURUSD and GBPUSD currency pairs traded.
The robot preferred trading the Buy direction over the Sell.
The system has only one strategy behind it.
All losses occurred on Monday.
The robot worked during all sessions avoiding calm hours.
The advisor has become a scam quickly.
The profit factor used to be low.
The robot started opening Martingale’s orders and lost them one after one.
Pricing and Refund
After blowing the account, the offer was updated. We can try the system for $7 weekly. We have a single demo account license. It sounds like a joke.
The standard packs are separated into Silver, Platinum, and Gold. The Silver pack costs $99. It includes one real and demo MT4 license. The Gold pack costs $149. It includes two real and two demo account licenses. The Platinum pack is available for $249. We can trade on four real and demo accounts at the same time. The vendor provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This pack has appeared after the account was zeroed too. For $1000, we can get the MQL code of the scam advisor.
What Else You Should Know About Matalino Forex EA
There’s a page of Matalino on Forex Peace Army deployed. The page includes no testimonials or rates published.
Price – 2/10
Strategy – 2/10
Trading Results – 2/10
Vendor Transparency – 2/10
Customer Reviews – 2/10
Support – 2/10