Forex Trend Hunter is an expert advisor that belongs to the Automated Forex Tools brand. The company is known for developing other Forex trading tools including Wall Street Forex Robot, BF Scalper Pro, Grid Master Pro, Smart Scalper Pro, Omega Trend EA, and many others. In this review we are going to analyze the key features, profitability, reliability and efficacy of Forex Trend Hunter. The product presentation includes much information about the system’s features. Let’s see and analyze what we have.
For your comfort, we have grouped all the features of the system in the list below:
- The system works with charts completely automatically.
- The main terminal is MT4.
- It doesn’t require from us additional knowledge about the market.
- The system is “the best trend-following and long-term profitable Forex robot on the market.”
- We can get up to several hundred pips from the market moves.
- We can open trades on: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The advisor uses a recovery system.
- We can rely on money-management in trading.
- There’s a recovery system with Martingale.
- We wouldn’t like to work with it.
- The system isn’t sewed to a broker.
- We can trade with US brokers.
- The system protects SL and TP levels from a broker.
- We can customize the robot as we want.
- There’s lifestyle support to help us with trading.
- We are able to obtain up to 300 pips.
- The balance has to have $500.
- The trend strategy is preferable.
- The system can be customized as we want.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The advisor opens orders based on a trend strategy.
- The cross pairs to work aren’t mentioned.
- It provides us with trading on the H1 time frame.
We have a USDCAD test on H1. The data was chosen based on an eleven years period. The modeling quality was 99.90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000. The system turned it into $7,380 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 9.02%. It has executed 534 deals. The accuracy rate was 79% for shorts and only 53% for longs.
Forex Trend Hunter trading statistics
The advisor was placed on a demo account on IC Markets to trade automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account was created on February 10, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 20.00%. An average monthly gain is 0.83%. The maximum drawdown is 16.47%. It was deep and long term.
The system executed 116 deals with 803.7 pips. There were 20.09 lots traded. An average win is 27.78 pips when an average loss is -35.08 pips. We have accuracy for long 62% and for shorts – 80%. It keeps deals on the market for two days. The profit factor is 2.17.
The robot still works much more frequently in the long direction – 85 orders.
It focuses on openings of the European and American sessions.
Thursday with 30 orders is the most traded day.
The system uses Martingale and hides SL and TP levels. Anyway, there are many orders lost.
The advisor has provided only losses for the period of the last three months.
Pricing and refund
The current price is $55 for a digital copy of the product. The undiscounted price is $69. The pack includes a real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a welcome 60-day money-back guarantee.
What else you should know about Forex Trend Hunter
After a detailed analysis of the system’s trading results we saw that the robot hardly survives under current market conditions. Since September 2021, it has been trading with losses.
The presentation or Forex Peace Army doesn’t include testimonials about how the system works for people.