Blazing Night Scalper is a trading solution that works with a scalping strategy. The presentation provides information about strategy details, settings, and trading activities.
Scott Fredeman has four years of MQL5 experience, 8 products, 8 signals, and 5 subscribers on the board. He’s from the US and has a 14,125 rate. His portfolio includes the following expert advisors: Midnight Blitz,Gratified Long-Term Day Trader, EA Monster, and Aggressive Grid Sniper.
The advisor scalps at night. It’s the safest way to make profits on the market if everything works right. The system usually opens an order before midland closes during the Asian session.
The system has some details about the functionality revealed. So, we gather everything up in the list to decide comfortably.
- The advisor was designed to help its owner with executing orders automatically on a terminal.
- We have a $299 price.
- The dev is going to increase it up to $499.
- We have a telegram channel to help us.
- The advisor was tested on 12 years of tick data.
- The modeling quality was 100%.
- There are suggested broker houses: IC Markets, Vantage, Pepperstone, and Oanda.
- We work with IC Markets on our real accounts.
- There are “USE MULTI SYMBOL” settings to True and VERY IMPORTANT to change the SL Ded Rate Pips from 0 to 1.”
- We can trade over 20 pairs if we can customize them properly.
- We have to work on a low spread account only.
- The connection should be stable.
- “It looks for the lowest spread of the night hours and finds an entry point based on recent highs and recent lows. It does not use indicators, instead it uses its own logic to calculate the entry for a trade.”
- It places SL and TP levels.
- The robot doesn’t run Martingale.
- There’s “fanatical” support available.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The core strategy is scalping.
- The advisor is able to open deals on AUDCAD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- It works with the M5 time frame only.
There’s a report available where 10 cross pairs were tested on the 12-year tick data. An initial deposit of $1000 has become $53M of the total net profit. The modeling quality was 100%. The maximum drawdowns were 10.78%. The profit factor was 1.51 when the recovery factor was 26.51. The system has executed 29,184 orders with the accuracy of 88-90%.
Blazing Night Scalper trading statistics
We have the advisor running a real account on the little used broker, Coinexx automatically. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 20.6%, while the maximum deposit load is 35%. An accuracy is 88.2%. An initial deposit was $119.84. The absolute growth is 38.82%. The system works for 17 weeks only.
An average trade frequency is 10 deals weekly. The system trades with an average trade length of three hours. It’s good timing.
The system has decided to close December 2021 with losses.
The advisor doesn’t use Grid or Martingale strategies.
There were 288 deals closed. The best trade is $1.74 when the worst trade is -$8.49. The recovery factor is 1.22 when the profit factor is 1.42. An average monthly growth is 6.09%.
The system focuses on trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and USDCAD. Both directions were traded equally.
We have some warnings delivered that the system trades with low frequency.
Pricing and refund
The price includes purchasing a copy of the robot for $299 and renting it out for $149 monthly. We can download a demo copy of the robot for free to use it on our terminal.
What else you should know about Blazing Night Scalper
There are mostly positive testimonials written about people’s experience of using it.