Vigorous EA is a trading system with a quite mediocre presentation that informs us about how great the robot is in a short way. The only statements are: “The Vigorous EA is one of our best EA’s! It has been successfully backtested on 21 years of data. It scalps the EURUSD pair up to 100 times a week and makes a profit EVERY day! If you’re looking for an EA that makes a consistent profit every day, this is it!” We are going to figure out if the system makes profits stably and predictably.
We have seven lines of explanations. It’s not enough as for a professional system:
- The advisor is designed to make profits for us on the real account automatically.
- It can open up to 11 deals daily.
- The system works with high time frames, but the backtest was executed on the lowest time frame – M1.
- The robot calculates Grids of orders for us.
- It can trade on the EURUSD currency pair.
- The test was performed on the 99.99% quality data.
- The TP levels are usually at 2-8 pips.
- An average trade length is several hours.
- The win streak is five months.
- There were 212 copies sold.
- An average monthly profit is 1.56% and can be reached on the default settings.
- The recommended deposit is $5000.
- We have to trade with 1:200 leverage or higher.
- The robot executes 50-100 deals weekly.
Trading Strategies and Currency Pairs
- There are two main strategies: Scalping and Grid or orders.
- It trades EURUSD only.
- We have no details about the real time frame. According to the deposit requirements, it’s H4.
We have a single report published that was used to test EURUSD on the 16-year data. The absolute gain was 2,458.24%, when an average monthly gain was 1.66%. The maximum drawdown was huge – 52.86%. It’s an insane number for a backtest. The advisor closed 65,733 deals with 79,832 pips. An average win was 5.01 pips when an average loss was -10.47 pips. For Longs and Shorts, the win rate was 75%. The average trade length was 1 hour and 56 minutes. Profit Factor was 1.63.
The lot sizes were low, so risk was low as well.
Vigorous EA Trading Statistics
The robot works on only the demo account automatically. It’s a con because the developers don’t risk their money. The broker is Trader’s Way. The leverage is 1:100. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 15, 2021, and funded at $5,000. The absolute gain has become 7.69%. An average monthly gain is 1.51%. The maximum drawdown is 13.90%. It’s an acceptable level of drawdowns. Thirty-two traders track the trading results.
The system has closed 1379 deals with 367.7 pips. An average win is 4.87 pips when an average loss is -11.17 pips. The win rate is 70% for Longs and 71% for Shorts. An average trade length is 4 hours 22 minutes. The profit factor is 1.50.
The system works with EURUSD mostly. There were 1355 orders with $350.48 obtained.
The system trades all trading sessions focusing on the European one.
Wednesday is the less traded day, but in general, it works equally during the week.
The account is run with low risks to the balance.
There’s broker protection that hides SL and TP levels from a broker.
The monthly profits are low.
Pricing and Refund
We have a great discount “no one knows about.” The original price was $397. The present price is $150 cheaper – $247. We can expect to get one real and one demo account license. The system is delivered without refunds.
What Else You Should Know About Vigorous EA
We have no single mention of what we should expect from the robot. Probably, people just haven’t bought the system yet. Anyway, it’s a con.