Top Scalper is an expert advisor with a ridiculously short presentation. It was released on MQL5 about a month ago, on July 03, 2021. People haven’t much tried the robot on demo accounts.
The presentation seems to be awkwardly short. We don’t know why the developer didn’t tell more about the advisor.
- The system is an automatic trading solution. No extra effort is needed.
- The robot mostly opens orders during the American trading session.
- We are free to use any broker we want.
- The system should be used on an ECN account.
- The system places Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- Stop Loss levels are always fixed.
- The advisor doesn’t open orders if, on this day, one order is closed.
- We have to manually customize the GMT Offset.
- If we need, we may ask the dev for assistance.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The robot uses a scalping strategy.
- We can trade EUR/CAD only.
- The only time frame is M15.
Top Scalper trading statistics
There’s a EURCAD report on the M15 time frame based on three years of data. The broker was IC Markets. An initial deposit was $1000. It has turned into $1,146,846 of the profit. The leverage was standardized – 1:500. The system traded 644 orders. The win rate was 84,69% for shorts and 73,15% for longs.
We have an account that was removed after we took some screenshots of it. The system ran on a real $300 ECN account on RoboForex. The maximum drawdown was 13.1%. The accuracy rate was 33.3%. It means the system behind the advisor is damaged. The total growth has become -5%.
The advisor couldn’t manage to survive.
The robot has traded 6 orders. The best trade was $10.29 when the worst trade was a bit higher -$15.05. An average trade frequency was 6 deals a week. An average trade length was 20 hours. The recovery factor was -0.54. The profit factor was 0.55. The average profitable order was $9.94 when an average losing order was -$8.99.
The advisor worked with a single cross pair, having traded the sell direction more frequently than the buy one. It has lost 188 pips.
The system has experienced extended periods of drawdowns.
The robot was warned from time to time.
Pricing and refund
As we may note, the system became more expensive. The current price is $450 instead of $350. We don’t know the reason for increasing it because the robot blew the real account. The offer has lost its rental option. We can still download the system for demo usage.
What else you should know about Top Scalper
Valerii Gabitv from Russia has a 14,949 rate. There are nine products in the portfolio. His products have a 4.1 rate based on 47 reviews. There are ten signal accounts with thirteen subscribers.
The presentation includes many negative testimonials from real clients who paid for the system.