NightVision EA is a trading solution that was released a year ago. The presentation looks common and includes some details about trading parameters like strategy, currency pairs, average suggestions and lacks details about strategy indicators and money-management.
The developer runs the NightVision EA support company with a 3103 rate. There are three products, two signals, and 278 subscribers on the board. The developer has over four years of MQL5 experience. We may note that there’s a link on Telegram channel for being connected with the developer.
We have united the most useful details about the system in the following list.
- The advisor can open and close orders completely automatically for us.
- We can work with it on MT5.
- The robot works mostly at night.
- The robot works with a number of unique developments that have been successfully tested on real trading accounts.
- We can trade not only on Forex and financial markets.
- We should use IC Markets with this advisor.
- An ECN account is a good option for starting trading.
- We can work with low commissions.
- It calculates lot sizes, SL and TP levels.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The robot uses a scalping strategy.
- Trading is possible on the following pair GBPUSD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPAUD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, NZDUSD, EURNZD, USDJPY, EURCHF, AUDJPY, and AUDNZD.
- We don’t know details about time frames.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a huge con because the system should have been tested. So, the developer decided not to share that report with us to increase a level of trust between potential clients and the advisor.
NightVision EA trading statistics
The robot has been running a real USD account on an IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT5 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on November 22, 2020. Since then, the absolute gain has become 28.68%. An average monthly gain is 1.77%. The maximum drawdown is 32.42%.
The system worked with 729 orders with 915.8 pips. An average win is 8.07 pips when an average loss is -13.52 pips. The win rate is between 65% and 70%. An average trade length is 13 hours 21 minutes. The profit factor is 1.10.
The system works with many cross pairs. There were EURAUD, EURCAD, and USDCAD lost in pips.
Most of the orders were traded at night.
Monday with 353 deals is the most traded day among others.
The advisor works with high risks. There’s a 69.21% chance to lose 10% of the balance.
The advisor works with deep, 110 pips stop losses on Grids of orders.
The advisor has been losing a quarter of the account in January 2022.
Pricing and refund
We can allow ourselves to buy a copy of the system for $489. The previous price was $50 cheaper. We have a 3-month rent for $214, 6-month for $299, and annual for $349. We can download a demo copy of the system for testing or checking settings.
What else you should know about NightVision EA
We have only positive comments that matched previous trading experience.