Mood EA is a trading solution that can help us with executing orders automatically. The presentation is featured by information about the system and what we have to expect from it. We have decided to check its settings and parameters before making the final decision.
The owner of the robot is Vasiliy Strukov from Russia. He has a 116,317 rate on the MQL5. His portfolio amounts 14 products and 3 signals and has a 4.7 rate based on 680 reviews.
The presentation includes details about the system and its parameters. We’ve grouped them out by priority in the following list.
- The robot can provide us with completely automatic trading experience.
- It also checks the oversold or overbought levels.
- We can get the best trading opportunities 24/7.
- After we complete a purchase, we have to contact him asap.
- There’s a new account was published after the developer removed the previous one.
- The system focuses on catching market moves in the direction of the market.
- It manages orders for us automatically.
- We can work on a Hedge account.
- The system checks lot sizes based on the free margin.
- There’s a lot multiplier possibility.
- It’s possible to manage SL and TP levels.
- We can work with a trailing feature to get more profits.
- It can reduce drawdowns, using this system.
- The system marks its order with a magic number.
- The robot allows us to customize trading hours.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The system manages orders based on the Momentum indicator, which is a leading indicator.
- There are no across pairs mentioned.
Tioga trading statistics
The robot doesn’t have a backtest report behind it. We’d like to note that this is a con because we don’t know how the system was tested before being released.
We have a brand-new account where the bot was set to trade a week ago. The broker is Wetrade. It works with 1:1000 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 40.7% when the maximum deposit load is 59.6%. The win rate is 75%.
It works with an average trade frequency of 132 deals weekly. An average holding time is 11 hours. The account was created on April 29, 2022. Since that time its total gain profit has grown to 1328%.
The robot works with x100 lot sizes that can’t be a safe practice.
Mood EA has executed 128 orders. The best trade is $15,393.39 when the worst trade is -$620.00. The recovery factor is 12.42 and the profit factor is 7.27.
Pricing and refund
The developer decided to decrease the price from $199 to $50. There’s no subscription possibilities provided. We can downalod a demo copy of the system for free.
What else you should know about Mood EA
The robot has to work for half a year or so, because the system was set to work only a week ago. It’s impossible to tell if it’s a stable solution.
The presentation includes only positive testimonials. Anyway, they don’t include any number of gained profits.