Grid King is a grid-based trading solution to work on Forex and make some profits. The platform to be published was chosen – MQL5. The developer updates the system from time to time.
We have gathered all important information about the system and how it functions:
- The robot works completely automatically.
- We can trade on the MT4/5 terminal.
- There’s a short period of time for the $390 price.
- The next one will be $790.
- It performs a Grid strategy.
- It works with many currency pairs.
- The system tries to decrease losses and recover after them.
- It uses Martingale.
- The advisor was tested on 18-year tick data.
- It works with 29 pairs.
- IC Markets is a mentioned broker.
- The next advice is a VPS service – 4xhosting.
- “The EA uses a unique Spread Equalizer Algorithm (S.E.A.), which dramatically decreases the impact of spread and slippage on the stability.”
- “Volatility breakout strategy, where the EA will trade in the direction of strong price movements.”
- “Return to Mean strategy, where the EA will exploit the fact that price always returns to the mean.”
- The system should be used only on a hedge account.
- The minimum deposit is $1000.
- The robot handles spread, commission, or account types.
- An ECN account is a good option.
- The robot works with the same magic number on all cross pairs.
- There’s “One of a kind S.E.A. (Spread Equalizer Algorithm), which greatly improves stability for bigger spreads and slippages.”
- It works on the H1 time frame.
- The leverage should be from 1:300.
- We have to start using it on a demo account.
- It’s “recommended to run on accounts nominated in EUR or USD for the best performance of the AutoSafety feature.”
- The standard account requires $3000 to work smoothly.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The main strategy is a Grid.
- It executes deals on the H1 time frame.
- The system allows us to trade with all cross pairs.
Grid King trading statistics
We have a report that unites eleven pairs in the test. The tick data was from the 2016-2019 period. The modeling quality was 98%. An initial deposit was $3,000. The advisor has obtained $687,906 in total net profit. The risk was medium. The maximum drawdown was 6.65%. The profit factor was 2.81. The recovery factor was 13.77. The robot has executed 7599 orders with 64% of the win rate for shorts and 66% for longs.
The system was set to trade on the real account. The leverage is 1:300. The chart shows that the system is in trouble quite often. The maximum drawdown is 36.7%. The maximum deposit load is 12.5%. The win rate is only 61.5%. The system has been running for 106 weeks in a row. An initial deposit was €10,363. The absolute growth has amounted to 57.38%.
There were 508 trading days. An average trade frequency is 106 deals a week. An average trade length is three days.
We may note from the chart that the system has lost many months in a row.
It uses x3 Martingale from time to time.
The advisor executed 10,706 deals. The best trade was €1895 when the worst trade was €1827. The recovery factor is 1.36. The profit factor is 1.13. It means that the system is almost a scam. An average winning profit is €7.92 when an average loss is €11.17.
The robot focuses on trading exotics currency pairs.
The developers mentioned that risks should be 5-19%. It’s insanely high.
Pricing and refund
The system is available for $390. We are sure that the system is overpriced. The package includes a copy of the advisor, an unlimited number of demo accounts, free updates, and upgrades. The subscription options are available for $199 for three months, $259 for half a year, and annually for $299. We can give it a demo try on a demo account.
What else you should know about Grid King
The system works completely unpredictably. The vendor, it seems to us, doesn’t know how to fix it. It’s a dangerous case.
We have a few comments that can’t form an all-around vision about the system.