Forex Sugar is the trading solution that has a mediocre and low-informative presentation. The main claim is “Yes, Trading In The Forex Market Is Profitable.” The developer is Brian Jones. We aren’t sure that this person exists without proof of a Facebook or MQL5 account.
It was challenging but we did it. We could unite the most useful intel in the following list.
- The system was designed to execute orders on the terminal for us.
- The advisor puts human emotions away from trading.
- It works based on a Price Action strategy.
- There are Grid and Martingale implemented either.
- It can close an order if the market is unfriendly or goes on the opposite direction
- The system works with many indicators to spot the best entry point.
- The advisor runs 25/7.
- The installation process will be executed lightning quick.
- The system uses dynamic stop loss and take profit levels.
- The robot avoids trading on the volatile market.
- The news filter is designed to skip trading high impact news.
- The robot needs to be customized by us.
- We’re sure the beginners won’t be able to do this right.
- The developers don’t recommend small and fixed SL and TP.
- It can be dangerous to trade without fixed levels.
- There’s broker protection that covers SL and TP levels.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The robot runs a price action strategy.
- We can work on any cross pair.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
Unfortunately, we have no backtest reports on the board.
Forex Sugar trading statistics
The system worked on a demo account. The balance amounted to $12,857. The account was deployed on January 26, 2021, and deposited at $1000. Since then, the closed profit has become +$1,729. No open orders are on the market.
The robot traded XAG/USD only. The total return has become +173.90%. An average monthly return was +17.8%. The maximal drawdown was -1.0%. The win rate was 78.5%. The profit factor was 1.35. There were -745.2 pips traded. It made money only because of Martingale. An average trade frequency was three deals daily. The account worked 179 days.
The ROI was 12.05. An average trade length was 5 hours and 12 minutes. An average result was $3.16. An average win was $15.91 when an average loss was -$43.11.
The system has traded directions equally. The buy direction was lost -$507.08.
The robot worked under one system.
Monday and Friday were the less traded days.
Most of the orders were traded during the Asian and European trading sessions.
We may note that the profitability went down in July 2021.
The far we go the poorer trading results are.
The robot could survive only because of Martingale.
Pricing and refund
The offer wasn’t changed for years. There are two packages we may enjoy. The one-license pack costs $99 instead of $375. The five-license pack costs $264 instead of $999. The pack includes real licenses and an unlimited number of demo licenses. The system is delivered without refunds.
What else you should know about Forex Sugar
The system was stopped, and the developers disappeared. So, no extra intel is available.
The presentation doesn’t include testimonials. We don’t have them on sites like FPA and Trustpilot.