Forex Pulse Detector is an expert advisor that helps people to make profits from trending moves on the market. The main statement is that the system can “take advantage of the market impulse.” We have decided to analyze this FX tool to help people understand whether the advisor is a good fit or not.
For your comfort of reading features, we have united them in the following list.
- The robot knows how to help us with automatic trading on our terminals.
- We may do what we need instead of sitting in front of the PC.
- “Indicators behind the system check where the market goes in every single moment.”
- We can customize the system for working with other symbols if we know how to.
- It opens orders frequently.
- The system has to work on low time frames.
- We can use it on PC and Mac.
- We can use Martingale if we are ready to accept risks.
- We can work with any broker that we want.
- There’s a broker protection feature that allows it to cover SL and TP levels.
- This provides protection to our account from opening orders during high slippages and spreads periods.
- There’s a money management system.
- The system is truly easy to use.
- The devs provide welcome support.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The core strategy is trend trading.
- We can use GBPUSD and EURGBP for trading.
- It works on M15.
- We have to start using the system on a $1000+ account.
The devs provide us with a EURGBP report from M15 based on the data from 2010 to 2015. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. An initial deposit was set at $10,000 that has become $13,994 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 4.97. The advisor has executed 1413 deals during the test. The accuracy was between 76% and 78%.
Forex Pulse Detector trading statistics
The system has been running a Cent account on Alpari NZ. The leverage is common ‒ 1:500. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. We can rely on the data we are looking at. It was created on April 14, 2020, deposited at 10,523.47 USC in total. Since then, the total gain has become 18.14%. An average monthly gain is 0.82%. The maximum drawdown is 6.59%.
The advisor traded 514 deals with only 886.8 pips. An average win is 13.71 pips when an average loss is -22.45 pips. The win rate lies between 66% and 70%. An average trade length is 14 hours and 26 minutes. The system trades with a profit factor of 2.36. The common number for a paid system starts from 1.6. Everything higher is solid.
It opens orders on GBPUSD only. The short direction is traded five times more frequently than the long one – 425 orders closed.
The system works with low risks to the balance. There should be 148 orders lost to lose 10% of the account balance.
The robot uses x6 Martingale from time to time.
The system is profitable so far in 2021.
Pricing and refund
We can buy a robot copy for $39. It’s a pretty affordable offer. The main price without a discount is $79. We can rely on one real and two demo accounts, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee. We can get a half-year long demo copy of the system.
What else you should know about Forex Pulse Detector
The system works on the real account, showing a smooth growing chart. The devs provide acceptable support that usually is quick to deliver.
There’s a page of Automated Forex Tools without any trading account attached. There are two testimonials written about the system and its usability.
Both of them don’t look trustworthy and viable. It looks odd that there has been no review written since 2015.