Forex Cyborg is an expert advisor that has a simple presentation that doesn’t provide us with required explanations about the system’s features. The devs claim: “Forex Cyborg robot is one of the most innovative multi-currency Forex trading robots on the market! Trade 18 currency pairs at once on the 15 minute charts.” So, let’s check this out.
The system can provide us with relevant explanations about how it will work on our account.
- The advisor was designed to help us with automatic trading. We are allowed to do nothing in addition.
- MT4 is the main platform to trade.
- “Based on back testing in the MetaTrader 4 strategy tester, Forex Cyborg has a high win rate on multiple currency pairs across thousands of trades for over 10 years of historical testing, adjusting to various market conditions for the short, medium & long term.”
- We can work with various currency pairs at once.
- This can pressure the available margin.
- It allows us to work with risks we can handle.
- There are “easy to follow setup instructions, full support, lifetime updates & a money back guarantee.”
- The system was backtested properly on the 99% quality of tick data.
- It used real spreads and slippages for testing.
- It took into account trading commissions as well.
- We can rely on full and welcome support.
- They can help us with setting the system up on VPS via TeamViewer.
- The advisor showed a good win rate on tests.
- “All trading conditions are built within the very long and complex Forex Cyborg trading algorithm.”
- It doesn’t open trades, using Martingale, Hedge, and Arbitrage.
- There are two modes of trading: Normal and Conservative.
- The advisor places orders from 5 to 11-30 p.m. GMT.
- We can trade using any account size.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The strategy details aren’t clear.
- We can work with many cross pairs.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned either.
We have an AUDUSD report on M15. The period of data was from 2010 to 2020. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000. The robot made $2,194 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.97. Forex Cyborg traded 544 orders with a 75% of the win rate for shorts and 72% for longs.
Forex Cyborg trading statistics
The system has been trading on the Squared Pro real account. The leverage is 1:100. It opens orders on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 31, 2018, deposited at €12,552 and withdrawn at €12,898. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 386.39%. An average monthly gain is 4.55%. The maximum drawdown is 24.57%. The account is tracked by 34 people.
There were 2326 orders with 5239 pips executed by the system. An average win is 8.64 pips when an average loss is -14.15 pips. It works with an average accuracy of 71-72%. An average trade length is 10 hours 35 minutes. The profit factor is 1.27. So, the robot is close to becoming a scam.
We don’t know how the system manages free margin between these cross pairs. GBPAUD is the most traded pair with 299 deals and €1735.25.
The advisor opens orders only during the proper hours.
It traded equally during a week including Sunday.
It manages the account, trading with dangerously high risks.
We may note that it works with 90 pips stop losses.
The advisor hasn’t traded properly this year. There were many months lost.
Pricing and refund
We have a pretty standardized offer with two packs. The Gold pack can be purchased for €499.99. There’s a single real account license. The Premium pack can be bought for €599.99. We can enjoy trading on three real accounts. There is an unlimited number of demo licenses, support, free updates, and automatic trading. We can rely on a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What else you should know about Forex Cyborg
The system isn’t stable and the developers don’t care about updating it.
The company runs a page on Forex Peace Army with a single review written.
This review doesn’t look trustworthy because there were no screenshots provided.