We have an Elite Tactics advisor published on MQL5. The advisor can provide us with automatic orders execution and some profits as a result.
Radek Reznicek is a dev from Czech Republic. He has a 36,309 rating and 3 years of MQL5 experience. His portfolio includes 32 products that were downloaded for demo usage 398 times and no signals. There are other trading solutions in his portfolio: R747 BreakOut EA, Elite Tactics MT5, TrendMagiX PRO, TrendMagiX PRO MT5, Infinite Storm EA, Infinite Storm EA MT5, Elite SR MT5, Elite SR, TrendMagiX MT5, TrendMagiX, Channel Master MT5, Channel Master, Xtreme TrendLine MT5, Xtreme TrendLine, Smoothed HeikenAshi MT5, Smoothed HeikenAshi, RageX EA, RageX EA MT5, News Panel, Advanced MACD EA, Advanced MACD EA mt5, R747 BreakLevels MT5, Automatic Fibonacci MT5, R747 BreakLevels, Automatic Fibonacci, CyberTrend, CyberTrend MT5, Advanced MACD Lite, Advanced MACD Lite MT5, SparkLight EA, and SparkLight EA MT5.
It’s time to talk about the system more based on the provided information.
- The advisor was released in November 2021.
- We can expect that the robot will trade for us completely automatically.
- The system should work safely for us.
- It places relevant SL and TP levels to protect placed orders.
- The system is not involved in trading with usage of the following strategies Martingale, Gridб or Arbitrage.
- We can customize it however we want.
- It’s possible to work with any time frame and pair.
- The customized symbol is EURUSD and the time frame is H1.
- The developer allows us to buy MT4 and MT5 versions of the system.
- It was tested on the 100% tick data with variable spreads.
- We have verified trading results.
- The system works on the market with a low risk.
- First, we have to apply our settings to work well.
- The best option is to work with an ECN broker on a VPS server with low delays and spreads.
- The minimal balance should be $100.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
The system works with an unnamed trading strategy. So, it’s a con that we don’t know which one to be ready for future performances.
The presentation is featured by a backtest report based on the data from IC Markets broker. It was obtained after testing EURUSD on the H1 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit of $1000 has turned into $17,343 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was 24.19%. There were 186 orders executed with 97-99% of the win rate.
Elite Tactics trading statistics
The advisor worked on a demo account on IC Markets automatically. The leverage was 1:500 and the trading platform was MT4. The account didn’t have a verified track record. It was created on June 05, 2020 and deposited at $3,000. The total gai nwas $74.
The robot closed 34 orders with 102.0 pips obtained. An average win was 3.76 pips when an average loss was -22.00 pips. The win rate for longs was 100% and 95% for shorts. An average trade length was 5 minutes. The profit factor was 4.52.
The advisor preferred to trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY. The most actively traded pair is USDJPY with 15 deals closed.
We may note that the robot worked with significant stop loss levels of 22 pips.
Pricing and refund
The advisor is available for $245 for a single real account copy. We can rent the robot out for $99 monthly or $145 quarterly. It’s possible to give the system a demo by checking its parameters and other details.
What else you should know about Elite Tactics
The system doesn’t have current trading results that would show to us how well the advisor can work on the real market nowadays.