Best FX Networks is a trading advisor that works with a pretty solid win rate on the real market. The system doesn’t open trade frequently. We’d like to check the presentation to find answers about the robot functionality.
We have united all information, features, and settings in the following list.
- There’s a system that provides us with automatic order execution on the terminal.
- Owners had relevant trading experience to design the system that should be profitable.
- The advisor has to be well-designed.
- The robot and service has been existing since 2020.
- It has to be profitable, handling various market conditions.
- The developers insisted that there is no scalping strategy behind the system.
- We have no cost averaging either.
- There’s a magic number that lets us have our orders marked.
- The system can work during high impact news.
- We can work with our broker.
- Trading is possible on the following account types: ECN, STP, Micro, or Cent Accounts.
- The devs provide us with 24/7 support.
- We have verified trading results on this account.
- Setting the robot up takes several minutes or so.
- The system works based on the neural network.
- The advisor allows us to start trading with no experience at all.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The strategy is based on the neural network.
- We have no details about currency pairs.
- The same we have about the tested time frames.
The presentation includes no details about backtest reports that would let us know how well the system was tested.
Best FX Networks trading statistics
Best FX Networks has been running a real account. The core currency is CNH. The closed profit is $740.05. The account was created on November 29, 2021. The total balance is $1, 042.11.
The total return has amounted to 338.9%. The monthly profitability is 75.9%. An average accuracy is 91.9%. The profit factor is 39.42. An average trade frequency is 0.8 deals daily.
The EA’s ROI is 4.62. It’s a great one. An average trade length is 35 hours.The average win is $13.32 when an average loss is -$3.85. The risk of ruin is 0.2%.
Monday (6) and Thursday (9) are the days with the highest trading activity.
The most actively traded hours are right after the American session opening.
The trading frequency varies in a big way.
We have a grid of several orders with no Martingale on the board.
Pricing and refund
We have several packages on the board that vary by the number of licenses: Business, Standard, and Premium. The Business pack can be purchased for $129 for a single real and demo account license. The Standard pack costs as low as $149. There are two real and two demo accounts. The Premium pack costs $169 and we can trade on three real and demo accounts. We have no refunds as usual.
What else you should know about Best FX Networks
The system can work for a profit. We don’t know if the robot works well for people either.
Best FX Networks has a page on Forex Peace Army deployed. We have no trading accounts connected and no customer testimonials written.