AspexFX is an expert advisor that was designed to help us with automatic orders execution. The presentation looks averagely informative and should help us with forming a vision about the robot.
Unfortunately, we have no information about the developers behind the system. Everything we know is that they got together in 2017.
We have some information explained, but this is clearly not enough to be sure that we are safe with this solution. So, let’s talk about the features:
- The robot was designed to close our need for automatic orders execution.
- It works on the MT4 only.
- We can get the system ready to trade within several minutes.
- The advisor focuses on following trends.
- The developer allows us to customize risks before getting started.
- It has a money management feature. It allows the robot to calculate and set the proper levels of SL and TP.
- The system calculates lot sizes based on the free margin.
- An expected accuracy is 90-95%. .
- The system focuses on trading with low risks and high profits.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The advisor trades trends on the market.
- GBPUSD and GBPJPY are the only cross pairs to work with.
- We have to work on the H4 time frame.
AspexFX trading statistics
The presentation doesn’t include a backtest report that could show us what results the system achieved in the past.
Let’s talk about a real account that was deposited at $24,201.43. The broker is SuperForex. It’s a weird decision because we don’t know professional traders who use it. The leverage is 1:500 with the maximum drawdown of 93.5%. The maximum deposit load is absolutely dangerous–749.1%. The win rate is 82.5%. It’s a bit lower than the developers mentioned in the presentation.
The robot had two periods of crucial losses. It’s so risky.
The developer has increased risks to get more profits but he’s got significant losses.
The system has closed 462 deals. The best trade is $4531 when the worst trade is -$26,850. It’s a huge difference. The recovery factor is 0.19 when the profit factor is 1.14. An average monthly growth 249.37%. We don’t have 100% algo trading, only 62%. This means the dev trades manually either.
The system almost doesn’t trade GBPJPY (10 deals).
Pricing and refund
A copy of the system is available for as low as $499. We’d like to note that the advisor doesn’t trade like a solution that costs this money. The package is featured by a single real account license. Another package can be bought for $899. It includes two real account licenses. Unfortunately, there’s no money-back guarantee provided for none of the packages.
What else you should know about AspexFX
The system hasn’t confirmed low risk trading. It had two periods of solid losses.
The developers created a page for AspexFX on Forex Peace Army. We may note that two accounts of four were lost.
The system was mentioned in a single comment. The robot couldn’t provide a stable performance and profitability.