AX Trader is a trading solution that was designed for trading on Forex. The company behind is LeapFX. They have a discussable reputation. The developers claimed “Get This Powerful NEW High Frequent Trading Currency Robot That Can Hand You Up To 39% Profit Per Month AUTOMATICALLY.” We have read this many times on their site.
The robot presentation is wordy as usual and includes a few information about the system and its performance:
- The advisor works fully automatically on the terminal for us.
- We can trade on six pairs only EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, and USDCHF.
- MT4 is the only terminal to work on.
- The monthly profitability can be up to 39%.
- There’s a detection feature that can manage trading during volatile periods.
- The package includes a user guide.
- We can rely on welcome and knowledgeable support.
- The advisor runs under a money management system.
- The default settings can provide real profits.
- The system calculates Entry Point, Lot Sizes, and others for us.
- “AX Trader is engineered to determine the direction of the overall trend while dynamically adjusting its entry points utilizing data from Fibonacci calculations.”
Trading Strategies and Currency Pairs
- The system looks like a Price Action advisor.
- It works with EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, and USDCHF.
- We don’t know details about a time frame.
AX Trader Trading Statistics
There’s only a screenshot of how the system worked. We may note, there was Martingale to recover after losses were applied.
We have a real USD account on the Blaze Markets broker. The system executes orders automatically. The leverage is 1:200. The platform is MetaTrader 4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. The account was created on April 01, 2021, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 150.46%. An average monthly gain is 32.10%. The maximum drawdown is insanely high – 67.99%.
The robot has closed 6657 orders with only 6131,6 pips. An average win is 8.03 pips when an average loss is -26.73 pips. The accuracy rate is 80% for Longs and 79% for Shorts. An average trade length is 13 hours and 20 minutes. The profit factor is 1.66.
All pairs are profitable. From USDCAD, we may note that there’s Martingale because the pair is profitable, but there are many pips lost. The most active trading occurred on GBPUSD, with 1603 orders and $1894.
It trades during Asian and European trading hours.
Monday and Friday are the least traded days.
The advisor can work on the market with low risks.
It uses a Grid of orders and Martingale in them.
We may note, profitability goes down so far.
Pricing and Refund
We have got a standard offer of LeapFX. The subscription for a month costs $297. The ultimate lifetime pack costs $497. They include AX Trader Software, free updates, full customer support, best recommendations. There’s a common refund policy for 30 days.
What Else You Should Know About AX Trader
LeapFX created a page on Forex Peace Army in 2018. We have 14 reviews and a 2.944 rate based on them.
We have nothing written about AX Trader, but there are some negative comments that pushed the company’s reputation down.