XXL Forex Real Profit is a robot that was designed in order to make profits on the market. The presentation is four pages long and doesn’t provide us with all features about the system and how it goes to work on the real market. We have two links on the accounts on FXBlue and Myfxbook. The profile on Myfxbook was removed.
There are several lines about what we have to expect from the system if we decide to buy a copy of it or subscribe for signals.
- We can rely on the system of automatic trading on our terminal.
- So, no extra effort is needed.
- The developers have removed an account that was listed and it was profitable from Myfxbook.
- The system doesn’t require us to have proper trading experience to work with it.
- Everything we have to do is attach the advisor to a proper chart.
- We are allowed to work with various accounts Standard, Mini, Micro, and ECN.
- It will work 24/7 on the market to seek trading opportunities.
- The advisor doesn’t use risky strategies like Martingale and Grid.
- It can open orders based on the strategies like Trend, Price Action, and others.
- There are money-management features applied.
- So, we have no extra explanations about what’s going on.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- It works with a Trend, Price Action, and other strategies.
- The currency pairs weren’t mentioned.
- We have no details about time frames.
XXL Forex Real Profit trading statistics
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. So, this means that the developers don’t trust us all the time. It’s suspicious because the system had to be tested before being released. The final report would show us details about the win rate, risks, drawdowns, etc.
The system has been working on a real account. The chart shows that the robot can’t trade smoothly and predictably. The closed profit is $87.67. The current balance is $837.67. The floating loss is -$13.02. The margin level is great –12.021.1%.
The total return is 10.0%. An average monthly return is 4.1%. The peak drawdown is 8.2%. An average accuracy is 71.0%. The profit factor is 1.22. The good one starts from 1.6. It was deployed 80 days ago. There were 188.1 pips obtained.
The risk of a ruin is 0.5%. An average trade length is 13.9 hours. An average win is $6.95 when an average loss is -$14.00.
The system likes opening orders on GBPUSD, 69 orders. It provided only $18.15 of the profits.
Both directions are traded by the robot equally.
We have five magic numbers. Several weeks ago, there were only two of them.
Monday (16) and Thursday (18) are the less traded days.
It opens orders during all sessions every day.
The profit factor in February is the highest – 1.72.
Trading frequency varies from 3 to 14 orders weekly.
Pricing and refund
The advisor isn’t available for purchasing. We can subscribe to the signals for $80 monthly. There’s no refund policy applied. So, we aren’t covered if the system doesn’t satisfy us. The price for rent looks average without extras. We have to pay only via PayPal.
What else you should know about XXL Forex Real Profit
The developers run an empty profile on the MQL5 forum. There are no products published in the portfolio. We have only 105 friends.
There’s a page of XXL Forex Real Profit on Forex Peace Army. We have no trading accounts connected to it. There’s a single review written.
This trader wasn’t satisfied because the system couldn’t provide him with stable performance and profits.