Unbeatable EA is a trading solution that has a mediocre presentation. We know almost nothing about the developers who claim that ”Taste The Power Of Forex Trading. The Forex Robot And Expert Advisor That Gives You More! Ready to Use | DEMO + REAL ACCOUNTS | FREE TRIALS.” Let’s check it out.
The presentation is featured by several blocks of statements, details, and other explanations:
- The system can run charts completely automatically for us.
- The advisor can be set to the terminal quickly and easily.
- We can save our time and efforts allowing the system to trade for us.
- It can be used with other robots on the same account.
- It reduces the stress level from trading.
- The system can be used on both demo and real accounts.
- The robot was properly tested before being released.
- It focuses on closing opened orders on the same day.
- It doesn’t execute risky strategies like Martingale, Hedge, and so on.
- The advisor places SL and TP levels.
- The developers provide 24/7 welcome support.
- It requires a VPS server to run well.
- It was designed for MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $100.
- We are suggested to use the next brokers, HotForex or FBS.
- The possible account types are Zero Spread, Standard, and ECN.
- “Use our Simple Formula to calculate how much money you want to make per month and invest relatively. Recommended Balance = (profit you want to make in a month)/0.5.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The system executes a Grid or orders strategy.
- It works with eight cross pairs.
- The time frame is M15.
The presentation includes screenshots of backtests’ charts and some statements. Links of backtests’ details don’t work. The page informs that a EURUSD report had the next parameters and results: time frame was M15, the maximum drawdown was 15.29%, an initial deposit was $100, the total net profit was $2091.40. We don’t know what the deposit was. As well we have no idea about modeling quality, spreads, the number of closed orders, and so on.
Unbeatable EA trading statistics
The robot executed orders on a real account on FBS automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage was 1:500. Myfxbook removed a badge of a verified track record. So, data could be changed. The account was created on June 25, 2021, and deposited at $99.00. The absolute gain has become 57.07%. An average monthly gain was 57.07% as well. The maximum drawdown was 12.71%. We have got no updates since July 09, 2021.
The advisor closed 77 orders with 607.1 pips. An average win was 13.89 pips when an average loss was -13.31 pips. The win rate has amounted to 73% (19/26) for longs and 80% (41/51) for shorts. An average trade length was 6 hours and 23 minutes. The profit factor was 3.63. It’s quite a solid number. So, it’s weird that the system was stopped.
The most profits were obtained on GBPJPY, $16.39, and GBPUSD, $18.41.
The robot opened orders at the beginning of the Asian sessions and during all European trading hours.
Thursday was the last traded day during the week.
The robot worked with medium risks to the account balance.
The system uses customized SL and TP levels. Most likely, there’s a trailing Stop Loss feature applied.
The robot traded for two months only.
Pricing and refund
There are two packages introduced. The first one is subscription-based (for traders) and costs $110 monthly. There is a free 7-day trial, one demo, and one real account. The second one is copy-trading for investors. We have to pay a 30% commission. The list of available brokers is RoboForex, HotForex, Forextime, and IC Markets. There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee provided.
What else you should know about Unbeatable EA
The developers don’t want to reveal themselves, the presentation doesn’t have backtests, and the account with a robot was abandoned.
We have a page of Unbeatable EA on Forex Peace Army. The last update of trading results was several weeks old before the system was stopped. The page doesn’t include people’s testimonials and rates.