Silent Master is a system that was designed to help traders with making automated trading on Forex. The advisor was released over half a year ago on July 21, 2021. The last version is still the same, ‒ 1.7 since October 14, 2021. The advisor was activated 5 times.
The developer has an extended experience on MQL5 ‒ 8 years. His portfolio includes 11 products that were demo downloaded 2591 times.
The presentation provides us with information about strategies, details, and features.
- We can expect automatic trading on our terminal.
- The current price is $149.
- The next one will be $199. So, it’s acceptable.
- The advisor works with a scalping strategy mostly at night.
- Usually, the market at night is calm and it allows technical trading.
- We are informed that there’s machine learning features available.
- There are SL levels placed to protect our deals from rough market moves.
- The robot has already been customized.
- We should have $100 on the balance or even more.
- We can trade with 4-digits and 5-digits brokers.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The system scalps profits, working during the Australian trading session.
- M5 is the time frame to work with.
- EURUSD is well-customized to work well.
- The advisor hasn’t been working with Grid, Martingale, and Arbitrage strategies.
We have a report that was received after testing the robot on EURUSD on the unknown time frame. The history quality of the data was 100%. An initial deposit was $100. It has become $63,499 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 6.32. The maximum drawdown was 17.91%. Silent Master has traded 865 orders. The accuracy was 91.25% for shorts and 94.52% for longs.
Silent Master trading statistics
From the verified trading results we know that the system has been trading on a real USD account with 1:500 leverage. It has received technical indicators data from the MT4 platform. The broker is IC Markets. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 05, 2020, and deposited at $350. So, the devs risk almost nothing. Since then, the absolute gain has become 15.91%. An average monthly gain is 0.85%. The maximum drawdown is 39.86%. Only two traders track the trading results.
The robot has closed 328 deals with 326.3 pips. An average win is 2.15 pips when an average loss is -3.66 pips. The win rate is 79% for longs and 100% for shorts. We don’t know why they vary that much. An average trade length is 1 hour and 3 minutes. The profit factor is 1.08. So, this number is completely unhealthy.
The system focuses on opening orders in the Longs direction, 314 deals. It brought -$17.64.
It works only two hours a day.
Wednesday with 75 deals is the most traded day.
There’s a 92.68% chance to lose 10% of the balance. It’s only two deals.
The advisor closed the last 20 orders in a profit.
Trading in 2021 looked horrible and unprofessional.
Pricing and refund
We can buy a copy of the robot for $149. There are no rental options available. The system can be downloaded for free if we want to check settings or perform backtests.
What else you should know about Silent Master
We have a positive testimonial about how the robot works for him.