SIEA Zen is an expert advisor that was designed to help traders with automatic trading on their accounts. The robot can be found on the MQL5 community.
Daniel Stein is a developer from Germany with a 111,046 rate with 18 products and 7 signals in his portfolio. He has over seven years of trading experience. The products he offers to the public have a 5 star rate based on 420 pieces of feedback.
We have several details, features, and settings explanations provided. So, we grouped them up in the following list.
- SIEA Zen is a fully-automatic trading advisor that opens and closes orders automatically on a terminal.
- “The keys to success in trading Forex are discipline, patience and a clear edge, as we have with our unique real trading volume analysis.”
- The dev has an extended experience of over 10 years of Forex trading.
- The best experience was systemized in the Stein Investments Expert Advisor (SIEA) series.
- The system balances well between ROI and surviving on the market.
- It gives us “peace of mind.”
- GMT settings will be set automatically by the system for us.
- The EA allows trading on 28 currency pairs.
- “SIEA ZEN closes all its positions at the end of every month and starts a new cycle at the beginning of the next month.”
- The trading length is high – 4 days.
- There’s a news filter applied.
- The advisor calculates swaps before placing orders on the market.
- The system traded during various trading conditions.
- It places SL levels for every open order.
- We can manage risks and set exactly proper ones.
- There’s several versions of SIEA: Zen, Max, and Pro.
- The system can be used on the MT4/5 platform.
- We have to run it on a VPS service.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- Strategy details weren’t revealed.
- The robot trades all 28 trading pairs based on the 8 major currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, CHF, GBP, AUD, NZD, and JPY.
- Alas, time frames weren’t mentioned.
We have an ultimate backtest report that united 28 currency pairs that were tested from October 2018 and July 2021. An initial deposit was $100,000 and it has turned into $98,116 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was 5.54%. The profit factor was 7.12. The advisor traded 460 deals with 75% of the win rate for short and 65% for long trading positions.
SIEA Zen trading statistics
SIEA Zen runs a real account on JFD with medium leverage of 1:200 on MT5. This broker isn’t well-known among traders. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 12, 2021, and deposited at €10,000. Since then, the total gain has grown to 4.33%. An average monthly gain is 0.72%. The maximum drawdown is 2.06%. We have 4 traders who track these results.
The advisor executed 34 deals with 1181.7 pips. An average win is 65.60 pips when an average loss is -39.27 pips. The win rate is between 63% and 80%. An average trade length is four days. The profit factor is 2.90.
The advisor works with many pairs. USDJPY is the most traded with six orders performed.
Wednesday is the most traded day with 11 deals when Monday is the less traded day with 2 orders.
It works with low risks to the account balance.
The advisor used Martingale to increase lot sizes when needed. It also uses a short Grid of several orders.
Pricing and refund
The price for a side real account copy was decreased from $999 to $779. There are two rental options for $299 quarterly and $499 for half a year. Demo downloading is still available for free. We have no refund policy applied.
What else you should know about SIEA Zen
There are just several testimonials about how the system works for people. Most of them are positive.