The presentation includes various information about the system. It’s mostly about how it should be set and customized. The advisor was released on December 29, 2020. Since then, the current version has become 5.58.
Sergei Riebin has only one year of the MQL5 experience. There are 13 products and 12 signals in his portfolio: Shark EA, Moon EA, Golden Bot, Rocket EA, and Boss EA. Perfect Score has a 3,56 rate based on 96 reviews written.
We have various information about the system shared. It’s not enough to make a wise decision because the developer skipped sharing intel about features, settings, and parameters.
- We may expect that the system will execute orders on our terminal automatically.
- So, we have to do nothing in addition.
- It works with a reversal pattern strategy when the price goes toward an average value.
- It opens orders only at the beginning of the European trading session.
- The advisor will cover our orders with proper TP and SL levels.
- We can trade from any broker house.
- The high spreads aren’t a problem for the advisor.
- It can perform a Grid of orders strategy to make even more profits from the market moves.
- The system can work stable during the market events.
- The settings are able to be customized.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The core strategy is a trading pulling back and using a Grid of orders.
- Trading is possible on EURUSD.
- The only time frame is M5.
The presentation is featured by a backtest report for the EURUSD pair. For the 20 years of trading activity modeling the total net profit became $9,138,280. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. The maximum drawdown was $193,160. We don’t know how much percent it was. The initial deposit was $300. There were 1655 deals performed. The ultimate win rate was 100%.
Perfect Score trading statistics
The developer has removed trading results from Myfxbook. The advisor has been working on the real account on IceFX with 1:300 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 45% when the maximum deposit load is 5.3%. They are high numbers. The win rate is 94.9%. The total growth is 529.1%.
An average trade frequency is two orders weekly. The system keeps orders on the market for two days.
The advisor has been lost for seven months. It’s not professional at all.
The robot has lost several orders with huge Stop Loss levels.
There were 156 deals executed. The best trade is $68.56 and the worst trade is -$779.52. The spread between them is dangerous. The recovery factor is 1.10 when the profits factor is 1.38. An average monthly gain is -28.24%. The annual forecast shows that the account will be blown.
The system works with only EURUSD.
There are various warnings delivered by MQL5.
Pricing and refund
The system costs $1,499. The price doesn’t match the results we have seen. There’s a single rental option for $399 for three months. There’s a demo copy of the system to check the settings out.
What else you should know about Perfect Score
We have mostly negative testimonials written about how the advisor works for people.