Happy Galaxy is a trading solution that was released under the Happy Forex brand. The presentation doesn’t look extended and well-written. The only claim is that the system is a “Fully Automated Expert Advisor.”
We have prepared a list of features, settings, and other explanations.
- The advisor can help us to trade automatically on our terminal. We should do nothing in addition.
- There’s a recovery feature applied.
- News filters allow decreasing drawdowns.
- We can reduce market volatility.
- We should use it on an ECN account.
- The system follows FIFO rules in trading.
- It can autodetect 4 or 5 digit quotes.
- The system is quick to install.
- Trading is allowed on any broker we want.
- The system can be used on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- We are allowed to work with it on MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- It works on the H1 time frame only.
- The minimum deposit is $1000.
- Developers insist that the optimal deposit is $2000.
- We are free to work with any number of demo accounts we want.
- The system will be updated and upgraded when needed.
- “The license is for the first month and then you will automatically receive a free lifetime license on your email. You will pay for the license once only.” We don’t know the reason for this.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The system can utilize moves from trends in a form of a Grid of orders.
- We can trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP and EURCHF.
- The time frame is H1.
The advisor was tested on EURUSD on the H1 time frame based on tick data from 2020-2021 received from IC Markets broker. The leverage was 1:500. The ticks quality was 100%. It means that spreads should be real. An initial deposit of $1000 has turned into $3,805 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.04. It has traded 666 orders with 71.62% of the accuracy for long trading direction. It didn’t open orders in the short direction.
Happy Galaxy trading statistics
It’s a pro that the presentation is featured by verified trading results. The advisor has been working on a real USD account on ForexMart. The leverage was set at 1:500. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on July 27, 2021 and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 81.42%. An average monthly gain is 17.86%. The maximum drawdown is 35.26%. We’d like to note that if the drawdowns are higher than 20%, trading involves high risks.
The advisor has closed 423 deals with 5927 pips. An average win in pips is 24.98 when an average loss is -36.87. An average trade accuracy is 82% in both trading directions. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is huge and looks quite solid – 3.23.
The main pair to work with is GBPUSD – 164 deals closed and 245.93 pips gained.
The advisor focuses on trading during the European trading session.
It opens the deals during a week equally with decreasing activities on Monday.
The system works with medium risks to the account balance.
There are short Grids of orders without Martingale.
Pricing and refund
The pricing is typical and the system costs in EUR instead of USD. We can purchase the robot for 299 EUR for an unlimited number of real and demo accounts. It looks ridiculous because we don’t know how they want to control that the system won’t be resold. As usual, the pack includes ten extra robots where almost all of them became scams a long time ago. There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee applied.
What else you should know about Happy Galaxy
The system is pretty young and has never been updated. We have to wait for half a year to be sure it works stable on the developers’ account.
Alas, the system doesn’t have testimonials written about how the robot works for clients. We should wait for them.