FX Fortnite has a simple and not informative presentation that doesn’t reveal or explain everything about the system. It’s hard to understand if the system fits our expectations. The main claim is “100% Full Automated MT4/MT5 Expert Advisor.”
We have grouped up all available details, features, and other explanations about how everything should work.
- The system is designed to execute orders on a terminal automatically.
- We can enjoy trading on MT4/5.
- We can expect that the robot will work with Trend and Hedge strategies.
- Hedge is a risky way to make profits.
- The system can execute orders with three risks Conservative, Medium, and Aggressive.
- We are free to work with any broker we want.
- The requirements for margin is $1000 for 0.01 lot sizes.
- We can trade with 1:100 leverage.
- “Inbuilt indicators analyze the market’s divergences and convergences.”
- We can expect to get 24/7 welcome support.
- IC Markets is a suggested broker.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The system works based on two strategies: Trend and Hedge.
- We are allowed to trade with EURCHF only.
- H1 is the only time frame to work with.
We have a final report of the EURCHF backtest on the H1 time frame. The data period was eight months. The modeling quality was 90.00% with a two pips spread. An initial deposit was $1000 that has become $531.22 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.01. The maximum drawdown was 19.49%. It’s high as for a trend based robot backtest. The system closed 614 deals with a 61% win rate for the short and 67% for the long trading direction.
ForexSignals trading statistics
The system was set to work on a real USD account. The floating loss is insanely deep – $3.383. The total profit has amounted to $444.07. Margin level is insanely low – 297.51%.
The total net return is 81.3% for 89 days of being on line. An average monthly return is 21.2%. There is no info on the drawdown. An average accuracy is 75.9%. The profit factor is 2.59.
The ROI is 9.07. The average trade length is 2.7 days. An average winning trade is $1.64 when an average losing trade is -$1.99.
The system trades the sell direction (362) is significantly higher than the buy direction (221 orders).
The system works with a single magic number (strategy) on the board.
Monday with 146 orders is much ahead in trading activities.
The system works mostly during the European trading session.
The system has closed three times less orders in October 2021.
The profitability was going down significantly.
Pricing and refund
There are three lifetime packages available: Bronze, Gold, and Platinum. The Bronze pack can be bought for $149 and it includes one real and one demo account. The Gold package is good to go for $199. It includes allowing trading on two real and two demo accounts. The ultimate pack – Platinum costs $249. There are three demo and real account licenses.
There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee. Several months ago, there was no refund policy at all.
What else you should know about FX Fortnite
There’s an affiliate program provided through Click2Sell published. We can expect to get 30% commissions.
We have a page of the company on Forex Peace Army created. There are no testimonials written but we have a previous account blown and stopped.