Forex GDP is a firm that focuses on providing signals for everyone who can pay for them. The developers claimed that “Live ForexTrading Signals with Chart Analysis. Quality of Trade Signals is more important than Quantity of Trades.” So, it’s the right time to check everything up.
We decided to systemize all claims that could be useful for making a final decision about if the system fits our expectations.
- The signals will be for Forex mostly.
- It works with a high win rate.
- We can expect it will be up to 80%-95%.
- The ROI is between 1:5 and 1:10.
- The signals are generated based on fundamental and technical analysis.
- The signal message will include all the required information like Symbol, Reason, Time, Direction, Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit(s).
- They provide some free signals for us.
- We can expect to get help with money management.
- The traders and analysts behind it have over 290 years of experience.
- The signals are able to have up to 150 pips of take profits.
- They can ask to change a broker.
- We have several types of signals.
- Jackpot signals. They usually aim for RIO from 1:5 to 1:10. The signals have a 20 pips Stop Loss and 100-2000 pips Take Profits.
- Reversal trend signals. These signals are generated when the market is turning around.
- Big trade signals. The system follows big trends.
- Commodities signals: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, and Coffee.
- So glad that it is based on high-impact news.
- There’s a Telegram channel with 17,702 subscribers on the board.
- There are some trading ideas published that inform us about trading opportunities.
- They use the following strategies: Swing Trading, Trend, Day Trading, Consolidation, Support and Resistance level, and Positional trading.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The list of strategies looks like this: Swing Trading, Trend, Day Trading, Consolidation, Support and Resistance level, and Positional trading.
- The signals can be filled on any time frame of our terminal.
Forex GDP trading statistics
We couldn’t find any sign of backtest reports. It’s negative news because we have no idea if these strategies were tested properly before the system started providing signals from them. It’s so suspicious.
The system doesn’t have verified trading results that could be a background of our trust into the system. It’s a disadvantage because the developers must know what’s going on in the real market with the signals they provide to us.
Pricing and refund
The pricing looks complicated but systemized. There are several options we can follow: Trial, Premium, and Supreme. The Free Service is free to go. It includes 2 to 4 signals (90-150 pips). The Premium pack includes the following ranges: 12 months plan costs $36 monthly, six months plan costs $56 monthly, three months plan costs $66 monthly, one month plan is available for $74. There are 8-14 signals a month provided. We can expect to trade 300 to 700 pips monthly. The Supreme package includes a 12 months plan for $54 monthly, six months plan costs $79 monthly, three months plan costs $99 monthly, and monthly subscription is available for $147. It includes all types of signals. The frequency is 16-25 signals monthly. We can expect to trade on 700-1500 pips monthly.
We are allowed to pay via versions of paid systems plus Bitcoin.
What else you should know about Forex GDP
We couldn’t find any relevant inte about who the developers are and if they truly have proper trading experience.
There’s a page of Forex GDP on Trustpilot. We have 201 reviews that formed a 4.8 rate.
We have some clients that weren’t happy with this service. So, we don’t know if the developers contact them to solve issues.