Forex Combo System is an expert advisor that belongs to the FXAutomater portfolio. The company is quite known in the community. It runs a 6.1 update. The main claim outside of the offer is “The new features IMPROVE the overall PERFORMANCE of the Forex COMBO System!”
The system has many details, settings, and other intel explained.
- The devs claim that traders can rely on the system to get accurate and growing profits.
- We have a claim that the “smart traders rely on using a combination of highly successful techniques in every trading session.”
- It provides profits in various market conditions.
- There are four well-working strategies united.
- The first strategy is scalping. It cuts pips from each market move.
- The second strategy is trend detection.
- The third strategy is based on range detection. ‘Forex Combo System captures deep market corrections at the exact instant the current trends are exhausted.’
- The fourth strategy works based on the market correction when a trend hits so many pips it’s time to get the market corrected.
- It also uses a range detection strategy.
- Trading is available on EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURAUD, and EURCAD.
- It works on the market 24/7.
- The system places SL and TP levels for each open order.
- There’s money-management applied as well.
- It doesn’t trade high-volatility periods.
- It was stress-tested based on the ten-year tick data received from a broker.
- There are various notifications like push, mobile, and pop-up.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The system uses four strategies. We don’t know how they don’t conflict with each other.
- We are allowed to trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURAUD, and EURCAD.
- The time frame is not mentioned.
Forex Combo System trading statistics
The presentation has some backtest reports. This one is for EURUSD. It was performed on the M5 time frame. Tick Data was chosen for 11 years. The modeling quality was 90.00% with ten pips of spreads. It ended up with $33,307 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.64. The maximum drawdown was 57%. Forex Combo System traded 902 deals with an 81% accuracy rate for Shorts and 77% for Longs.
The presentation includes trading results as well. It’s a good sign that the devs care about our expectations. It trades on a demo account on IC Markets automatically for us with 1:500 leverage. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. The account was created on August 22, 2018. It was deposited at $1,000. The absolute gain has become 47.88%. An average monthly gain is 1.03%. The maximum drawdown is 8.08%. Twelve investors seek trading results from this account.
The robot has executed 381 orders with 1387 pips gained. There were 11.38 lots traded. An average win is 31.14 pips that equals an average loss of -28.06 pips. The win rate for longs is 54% when for shorts it’s 51%. An average trade length is almost 14 hours. The profit factor is 1.41.
The system trades EURCAD in both directions equally.
The robot trades during American high-impact news and scalps at night.
The system doesn’t prefer to trade on Monday and Friday.
The account is run with high risks to the balance. We don’t know a reason for this from the devs’ side.
We may note that the system closed so many deals with losses.
The advisor has completely unpredictable monthly profitability.
Pricing and refund
The advisor has an affordable price of $137. The previous “never existed” price was $197. The package includes one real account, an unlimited number of demo accounts, four strategies on the board. We can rely on the most extended refund policy – a 60-day refund.
What else you should know about Forex Combo System
The system has horrible feedback on Forex Peace Army. It’s suspicious.
There’s a page created on Forex Peace Army. There are five testimonials written that formed a 2.042 rate.
Many clients mentioned that the advisor is dangerous. We don’t know if it was before or after the update.