Dynamic EA is an expert advisor that was updated and has got an update presentation as well. It doesn’t look informative and welcome for us. The main claims inform us how lucky we are. We are here to check how far this is true.
The system looks weird and doesn’t have proper trading results that would have a chance to convince us that we found the right trading solution.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
We have grouped up some details about the system to let you check all of them easily on the following list.
- The robot works automatically.
- The system looks for trading opportunities in both directions.
- It executed orders following trend moves.
- We can run it on the MT4.
- We may not have a proper trading experience at all.
- We cannot be sure that an average trader can customize the robot easily.
- The tests were performed on the 12-month broker data.
- The ROI is 220%.
- The system allows trading on five cross pairs:EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD,EUR/JPY, and NZD/USD.
- The main trend moves to trade – breakout trends.
- The system opens trades 24/5 for us.
- There’s a money-management feature.
- The risk can be customized.
- We can rely on 24/7 welcome and reliable support.
- It sets proper SL and TP levels.
- The results inform us that the system was good to go. We remember that in 2020, the robot was a scam and was stopped from trading.
Dynamic EA trading statistics
The system keeps working on a GBP real account automatically on IC Markets. The devs set leverage at 1:500. The system works on the MT4 platform automatically. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on August 25, 2020. The deposit details are revealed. Since then, the absolute gain has become 112.45%. An average monthly gain is 6.25%. The maximum drawdown is 28.26%.
The robot has traded 1558 orders with 5106.9 pips. An average win is 14.61 pips when an average loss is -16.21 pips. An average win rate is 62% and an average trade length is one day. The profit factor is 2.01.
It works with five pairs EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF. The most traded is GBPUSD with 295 deals and EURUSD with 362 deals.
The system only focuses on executing orders during European trading hours.
The advisor works smoothly during the week.
The robot doesn’t work with significant risks to the account balance.
We have no idea why the devs decided not to reveal trading results to us.
The system closed months with various profits.
Pricing and refund
It looks like that system or signals from it costs £15 monthly.
The developers ask us for much information. This is much more that should be provided to start using this service.
What else you should know about Dynamic EA
We remember moments when the account didn’t have a verified track record. It means that the devs manipulated the data.
We have a profile of the company on Trustpilot. There are 142 testimonials with a 50% rate of hateness. The total rate is 2.2 from 5 possible. Trustpilot classifies this service as a poor one.
As we can see, many people had negative experiences using the system. It’s sad how horrible the company rate is.