Smart Scalper Pro is an expert advisor that was added to FXAutomater several years ago. The system was updated several times and re-released. The main claim is “One of the most successful expert advisors.”
We have united the most important details that were published on the site to let you make a wise decision.
- The system works automatically on the terminal. We may do nothing to help it.
- The main strategy is scalping.
- The system avoids “curve-fitting from trading.”
- It places SL and TP levels on every order it places on the market.
- The drawdowns should be low.
- We are allowed to work with EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- There’s a news filter implemented to avoid trading during periods of high-impact news.
- We have to allow receding data from the devs’ site.
- The system has a highly effective Exit Logic.
- We can receive push notifications via email.
- It includes a Friday Exit System that provides us with an opportunity to close orders before market opening on Monday.
- There are High Spread, High Slippage, and Broker protections.
- The most desirable time frames are from M1 to M15.
- The company shares all settings, so we can check them out.
- We have some visual explanations of how we should execute backtests.
- The devs shared with us setting files with all clients.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The main strategy is scalping during the American trading session.
- We can work with the following cross pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The time frame range is from M1 to M15.
There are several tests published on the site. This one was performed on GBP/USD on the M15 time frame. The data was chosen from a 1999-2018 period. The modeling quality was 90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $1000. The advisor has provided $33,556.06 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.36. A maximum drawdown was 3.58%. The system executed 13,495 trades with a 76.52% win rate for shorts and 76.81% for shorts.
Smart Scalper Pro trading statistics
We have an account with a scary chart. The robot works on a real account. The broker was picked by IC Markets. The system opens and closes orders automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. We noted that the system has lost a badge of verified track record. So, the results can be much worse. The account was created on September 09, 2020, and deposited at $300. Since then, the absolute gain has become 19.06%. There are no profits for a year of running. An average monthly gain is +1.48%. The maximum drawdown is only 4.43%.
The system has traded 396 deals with 854.9 pips. An average win is 9.53 pips when an average loss is almost twice higher -16.30 pips. An average accuracy for longs is 72% when for shorts it’s 70%. An average trade length is 4 hours and 36 minutes. The profit factor is 1.29.
We can work with the four mentioned currency pairs. GBPUSD is still the most traded pair with 243 orders. USDCHF is the most profitable one with $20.41.
The system focuses on trading at the end of the European trading session when news is released before the American session opening. It trades during the American session all the way. It trades some hours during the Australian session.
Tuesday is the less traded day. It’s weird because usually, Monday is much behind other days.
The robot has been running the account with medium risks to the balance. To lose 10% of it, it has to lose 21 orders in a row.
The advisor works with custom SL and TP on each cross pair. It can be risky if you would like to recover after some losses.
The system showed that it can work only unpredictably. It easily lost some months that could not be handled by investors.
Pricing and refund
The price looks standardized for FXAutomater. The ultimate price is $137 instead of $197. Before the last update, the price was approximately $87. The package is featured by a spinel real account license, three instead of unlimited demo accounts, we can rely on 24/7 support. The system is delivered with a 60-day refund policy.
What else you should know about Smart Scalper Pro
The system is not the only product they have designed. The company has various relevant products on the board. Some of them are consistently updated.
We have a page on Forex Peace Army with a single 3 starred review. We have no trading accounts connected to the page.
The only comment is about an Omega advisor that didn’t work properly on the client’s account.