Prop Firm EA is a robot that belongs to the My EA Academy brand. We’d like to see a better presentation but the devs don’t mind about updating it. They claimed that with this FX EA we can “trade and get funded like a pro.”
The advisor has a quite simple presentation that includes some explanations about how the system functions and what we have to expect from it.
- We can expect that the system will work automatically for us and no extra effort is needed.
- It was published in August 2021.
- The system provides a low-drawdown trading experience.
- An average monthly profit is 10% to 20%.
- “Prop Firm EA is compatible with funding firms such as FTMO, MY FOREX FUNDS, etc.”
- “After successfully passing the challenge, you will generally be awarded an account funded up to $200,000 and your earnings on the account will be shared with a profit split between the firm and the individual.”
- There’s a news filter applied that allows avoiding trading during the high-impact news periods.
- The advisor can be used on all cross pairs.
- An expected drawdown level is 5%.
- It doesn’t use Martingale to be profitable.
- There’s a “top-bottom reverse trading strategy along with grid, internal smart indicator signals and news filter as its trading strategy.”
- The next account sizes are allowed: “2k, 5k, 10k, 50k, 100k and 200k USD.”
- The balance should start from $2000.
- It closes all orders in order not to keep over the weekend.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- The developers didn’t disclose details about the strategy.
- We have no intel about a list of cross pairs allowed to trade.
- There’s no details about the time frame provided.
The robot has no backtest reports. It’s typical for SinryAdvice. The system should have been tested before release. So, if we have no reports there could be something wrong.
Prop Firm EA trading statistics
It’s a good sign that we have trading results. So, this allows us to know how the system works right now. The robot worked on a real IC Markets account automatically. The platform was MT4. The account had a verified track record. It was created on August 01, 2021, and deposited at $1,000, and withdrawn at $450. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 55.07%. An average monthly profit was 24.21%. The maximum drawdown was 57.59%. The drawdowns aren’t acceptable.
It traded 339 orders with 9887 pips. An average win was 56.54 pips when an average loss is -62.43 pips. The win rate was 76% for longs and 77% for shorts. An average trade length was two days. The profit factor was 2.62 pips.
It traded with almost every pair available on the terminal.
The system worked during proper hours a day if the trading conditions met.
Thursday and Friday were the less traded days.
The risks of losing an account were medium.
The advisor hid SL levels from a broker eye not to be hunted.
We had only two months of trading results. The robot stopped trading one month ago.
Pricing and refund
The developers provided us with a subscription option only. We can rent the system out for $588 annually. We can expect to get a 14-day money-back guarantee.
What else you should know about Prop Firm EA
The system was stopped without any reason. We have no idea, but people started panicking.
As you may note, these three negative testimonials got many likes from other customers.