Happy MartiGrid is a trading advisor that works with a risky strategy combo of Grid with Martingale. The advisor belongs to the Happy Forex family. The product presentation is not informative enough, that’s why we are unable to get all the necessary intel about the system.
It was a challenge for us to find proper explanations about how the advisor works and what we have to expect from it.
- The system can execute orders automatically for us.
- Manual trading is also allowed if we want to open some orders.
- It works with Grid and Martingale.
- It opens orders on H1.
- We have a news filter that helps us with skipping some hours.
- The money management system works based on free margin, calculating lot sizes.
- It follows FIFO rules.
- The advisor can be set on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We have three types of accounts allowed: Standard, Mini, and Micro.
- The account balance has to start from $3000.
- We are allowed to trade on 5-digit and ECN account terminals.
Trading strategies and currency pairs
- Gird and Martingale are risky strategies.
- We can trade AUDUSD, EURUSD, EURJPY, NZDUSD, and USDJPY.
- The system places acceptable SL and TP levels.
There’s a GBP/USD backtest on the H1 time frame. The backtest data is based on the 2008-2012 period. The modeling quality was 99.90% without a mention of spreads. An initial deposit of $3,000 has become $8,839 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.92. The maximum drawdown was 15.80%. It’s an acceptable number. There were 6101 deals executed with a win rate of 74%.
Happy MartiGrid trading statistics
Happy MartiGrid was set on an all-new broker namely ForexMart. The system works automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 18, 2021, and deposited at $2,000. Since then, the total gain has grown to 33.52%. An average monthly gain is 5.58%, while the maximum drawdown is 26.07%.
The system has traded 287 orders with 7174.6 pips. An average win is 39.17 pips when an average loss is -39.05 pips. The win rate is 80% for longs and 83% for shorts. An average trade length is seven days. The profit factor is high – 4.40.
EURJPY is much ahead in trading with 109 orders and $244.76 of the profit.
The risk of losing 10% of the balance is medium.
On the last page, the win rate was okay.
We may note that a half a year period was closed in a profit.
Pricing and refund
The price is common. We have to pay €299 for two licenses and €499 for five licenses. There are ten useless advisors added to the pack for free. Almost all of them are scams. We can rely on a 30-day refund policy.
What else you should know about Happy MartiGrid
The system runs with such risky strategies. It closed many months in profit but if something goes wrong, the account is lost within a day. It’s noticeable that the devs didn’t increase the account balance.
Happy Forex has a page on Forex Peace Army with a 3.542 rate based on 5 reviews. We may note many robots were stopped from those that are suggested in the package.
The only negative comment wasn’t about Happy MartiGrid.