Make earnings with no risk
Automated AI-driven system makes the trades, you earn the money
Join now

Kistos Holdings Extends M10/M11 License for Five Years


Kistos Holdings, an oil and gas producer, announced on Friday that its M10/M11 license has been extended for an additional five years. This decision comes after a successful appeal against the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs, who initially denied the extension. As a result, Kistos Holdings has boosted its reserves and resources estimates.

Increased Reserves and Resources Estimates

Kistos Holdings currently estimates its group 2P reserves, the sum of proved and probable reserves, to be 36.2 million barrels of oil equivalent (boe). Additionally, the company estimates that it has 72.2 million boe in 2C resources, which refers to the quantities of petroleum estimated to be potentially recoverable.

Application for an Appraisal Well Permit

Following the license extension, Kistos Holdings plans to apply for a permit to construct an appraisal well. This will further enhance their operations and provide valuable insights into the potential of their resources.

Joint Venture Partnership

Kistos Holdings has a 60% operated working interest in the license, with Energie Beheer Nederland holding the remaining 40%.

At 0742 GMT, Kistos Holdings shares rose by 9.5 pence, or 4.2%, reaching a total of 238.5 pence.

Non-U.S. Stocks: A Lucrative Opportunity for U.S. Investors

Previous article

Turnstone Biologics Corp. Prepares for Public Debut with Upsized IPO

Next article

You may also like


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

More in News